Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yea.... sometimes I forget that we are in a recession with some of the prices people are asking for some real piles of shit..... Maybe I should list the Chevelle for 100k and see what happens....

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah I saw a fox body they want $4500 for a POS roller. I would buy your chevelle for $100k if I had it :smt023

·
Registered
22,631 Posts
I started a site to help out people more on the western side of the states which did ok,it was free ad with 10 photos. I tried to weed out the BS'ers. Currently it's down getting a new facelift and ad ons.Hope it does well-did some changes all the way around,should be up running in about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I sold some stuff on racingjunk, but than again I price my stuff to sell. I will agree some people do way over price their stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
racingjunk.com-and- ebay= same shit. sellers are on crack!!!!
I agree on RJ and some of the sellers there,but as far as ebay is concerned,if it's an auction,usually the buyer is at fault if the item sells for way more than it's worth.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I have sold many items on race junk--hard to sell specialty items and had good luck--everything from small parts to rolling race cars.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The one thing I don't understand is the people who say they will take a trade....but trade value is higher???...wtf is that....

·
Mstr Of Useless Knowledge
3,446 Posts
I bought the heads on my car form an individual on there. I feel like I got a fair price. I couldn't have had the heads machined for what I gave for them. just my 2cents.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The one thing I don't understand is the people who say they will take a trade....but trade value is higher???...wtf is that....
As in they prefer to sell their item outright to get the cash. If the right deal comes along where someone with a car that is nicer, thats hard to pass up, they will except an even trade on that.

That gets rid of the guys who want to trade your $30,000 car for their $6000 vega straight up. And let me tell you, that happens way more then you can imagin. Makes me laugh.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts