Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which do you like better? thinking about getting some NdaCut ones Raceworks got a few too. has any body tried both? :confused:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ndacut

I like the low budget keeping it real style of NDACUT. I have watched all of them and in my opinion his are the coolest. Nothing against the other guys, but NDACUT gets all the action and the BS behind the scene and it's raw and uncut. We need more of this type of footage in drag racing not the ESPN type crap. Remember the old Diamond P stuff from back in the day, that shit rocked!

·
Registered
500 Posts
NdaCut is good. Maurice is a cool dude too. Sean is a good videographer too . Tough choice if You included him in this one.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I like the low budget keeping it real style of NDACUT. I have watched all of them and in my opinion his are the coolest. Nothing against the other guys, but NDACUT gets all the action and the BS behind the scene and it's raw and uncut. We need more of this type of footage in drag racing not the ESPN type crap. Remember the old Diamond P stuff from back in the day, that shit rocked!
what he said. i love all the behind the racing shit talking. maurice is the man!!!

·
20,186 Posts
ALL 3 the good. not saying it cause these guys are friends of mine either. ndacut is great for the shit talking grudge racing. raceworks is great for class racing such as 10.5,limited street,ez street,pro mods and urban hill billy is where you wanna go to get all the adrl coverage and midwest action.

·
Registered
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NdaCut is the sh$t. got that GrudgeWars 08, Carolina GrudgeFest July, & MoneyRuns Vol 3. the sh&t talkin was crazy!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I gots a ?.....how the hell can I get my hands on some indacuts vids. I see that stuff on youtube and everybody talks about them, but where can you purchase them?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts