Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I have some bad news, My Index Series Coverage this season may be in jeopardy, This coming Sunday is not a guarantee I will be there. Will Provide update later this week.

Just a heads up

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,074 Posts
Just give Killian your camera, he'll be done first round if he shows-up. ;)

Ha, ha, Love you Rob! I can get away talking shit like this while I am still on chemo buddy, just suck it up and smile! :) See you Sunday, I hope. Come take me down if you can, Paul is going to try. He is hitting the tree, now let's see if he can find the 10.00 dial. I hope it's nice and hot, that'll make him work even harder. Through a plate in the car for Sunday, first pass was 10.001, I got something for ya. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Well look who's feeling over confident! Psst just be careful tooting your own horn I hear Killian is diffently coming out this Sunday and while your throwing numbers around I also hear he ran a 10.000 in testing and didn't need no stinking cheating plate to do it! So your crappy 10.001 May not be good enough! :cool:

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,074 Posts
Well look who's feeling over confident! Psst just be careful tooting your own horn I hear Killian is diffently coming out this Sunday and while your throwing numbers around I also hear he ran a 10.000 in testing and didn't need no stinking cheating plate to do it! So your crappy 10.001 May not be good enough! :cool:
Beuno. Can't wait to dance. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unfortunately I hate to be the bearer of bad news. I'm officially done with the Raceway Park Index Series Coverage for the season. Thank you everyone for your support in the past 5 years.

Good luck to all the Index racers for the rest of the season.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,074 Posts
What happened Rob? PM me if you don't want it public. Going to miss the coverage, thanks for all the years you did it.

PS: Anyone get video of me BEATING my boy Rob first round. :)

You get another shot at me buddy, don't worry. Deciding whether to sit the next one out. King of the Track day next time out, I"ll be in Pro and Top Street. Don't know if I can handle a third class right now, we shall see.

·
Registered
874 Posts
What happened Rob? PM me if you don't want it public. Going to miss the coverage, thanks for all the years you did it.

You get another shot at me buddy, don't worry. Deciding whether to sit the next one out. King of the Track day next time out, I"ll be in Pro and Top Street. Don't know if I can handle a third class right now, we shall see.
Oh see how this works, just like a boxer that got real lucky and now wants to duck the rematch cause he knows it can't do it again!:) It was fun just finally getting back out win or lose. Congrats on three in a row Mike.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,074 Posts
Oh see how this works, just like a boxer that got real lucky and now wants to duck the rematch cause he knows it can't do it again!:) It was fun just finally getting back out win or lose. Congrats on three in a row Mike.
That's the smart way to do it, right??????

Thanks! I want to try for King Of The Track again and the Index Classes are not part of that deal. So I plan on running Pro and Top Street to see if I can win one or both classes to better the odds..........

If it isn't too nasty out I'll run 10.00 also if you like. ;)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

there's a lot of reasons, I was initially gonna skip the 2015 season at first but then I didn't after i went through my events for the season and added them. But now I'm done for that for the year.

I will be at RP for the 50th Anni (Night of Thrills for sure, Old time Drags is TBD) , the NHRA Divisional in September and the Stock/Super Stock Combo race in the end of October which will be my last for the season at RP. I'll also be at the Pan Ams this weekend at Atco and a Trip to Budds creek in November for the World Cup Finals Import Vs Domestic event.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts