Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share some of the pictures. The IMSM Racing Series has really taken off and I am proud to showcase all of our racersa. Here are just some of the racers we have.

·
6,816 Posts
Sweet Pic :party

·
Registered
358 Posts
Of course you have to put your slow junk on top. LOL

Thanks for posting those Phil.

For those of you that don't know me, my car is the 5th one down.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Nice pics.....do you have to be a member to run in the 12.50 class...I might come out play in one or two next year.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course you have to put your slow junk on top. LOL

Thanks for posting those Phil.

For those of you that don't know me, my car is the 5th one down.
Copy and paste, how they turn out is just how they did.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've been wanting to go to one of these but they always seem to fall on the same day as other races that I had scheduled.

However, I am glad I missed the one at GLD that ran the same time as the Import Wars series. I hear that was a mess.

Maybe next year.

·
Registered
64 Posts
racing in the imsm series is great, the most fun I had at the track all year!!

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
any more pics of wells nova?

and im gonna try my hand at a few races next year too.....maybe 12.50 just so i can line up with the infamous shon webb

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
You just have to show up as of now.
Did you notice who showed up on that last race at Byron? The legendary Bill Sharpness & his black 69 Camaro! That is definitely a good thing! He call me & said he had a blast racing your 8.60 class.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah we are getting more and more racers at each event. Everyone is working their ass off out there.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Racing with ou guys has been the most fun that I have had racing. Pro dominator is getting super competitive. I think there were four cars that ran 9.50 in qualifing at the last race. Its getting so you have to knock the tree down AND run right on the number to have a shot. Thats great. And with no electronics its truly a drivers race. And were the heck is pic of mean green??:rolleyes::p:p

If you have not been to an IMSM race you need to come check it out.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I've been trying to get on this series for the past three-years! Seems like something ALWAYS comes up -- 2007 Cordova race canceled due to timing system, decided to do upgrades to car, chassis shop phucked-up the car, new car still getting built, etc. NEXT year will be the year....please god.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts