Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all the car nuts like me! I'm new to YB and wanted to get to know more people in Georgia and the southeast for starters. I was introduced to YB off my website, some one put a link up on a tread to my website and here I am. I try to go to as many races & car shows that I can fit in on one weekend that's close by. I have little ones that help hand out flyers about my business, so I try to stay close for them.
I've been around cars since I was born because of my dad and since he loved racing so much he opened Fast Lane Racing Equipment in 84' and now he owns KRC Power Steering all of this in Kennesaw, Georgia. I purchased Aeroquip from him in March of this year, because as much as I hate to say it Fast Lane is close before 2009 starts (unless someone buys it, do you know anyone?). I've been selling Aeroquip for about 23 years now and I'm one of thier biggest accounts. This is one of the reasons I'm working so hard to get my name out there. Other than Summit moving into Georgia, there's no one else selling Aeroquip in the area. The one good thing I do have going for me is I'm on the north side of Atlanta and my customer thank me for not making them go down town to buy Earl's fittings (if you live in Georgia you know who i'm talking about). I work by myself and I'm located where Fast Lane use to be. Stop by some day and to see some photos of my place (which are getting updated soon) check my myspace page myspace.com/perfhosedist.

The main reason for this tread is to meet new racers and customers that are in the Georgia area and southeast area. Please tell me about up coming events (car shows, races, and meets) and I try to make a point of introducing myself to you in person.

So tell me more about what I need to know on here.

Also thank you to the Boyzbad for introduced me to YB.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Im in Macon and travel through Kennesaw occasionally. Twiggs is the place on Saturday nights

·
Registered
185 Posts
i am in south ga we go to us 19 in albany , silver dollar raceway in reynolds, screven county raceway in sylvania, and a small one in douglas ga., oh and adel, we will be in adel for orcsa which will be a awsome race let me know we will be there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts