Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellas. I need some help. I have a few of the Racepak original transducer box sensor modules that the sensors are bad on. Does anybody have any idea who makes the sensor for Racepak? I’ve looked all over the internet, and searched here also, and I haven’t came up with anything remotely close to what those sensors have. I’m fairly certain the sensor is all that’s bad. As I’ve had the board checked against a known good working board, and everything checked out except the sensor itself. If anybody can help or knows where I could find these, it’ll be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
If Racepak doesn't have them get a hold of Todd Paton at performance data systems. He used to work for racepak.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^. Thank you. The only way so far I’ve found to go is to buy the entire sensor/module. That’s what I’m trying to avoid, as it seems I only need the sensor part itself. I could sauter the wire myself. Just need the right sensor/part.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have spoken with Greg at Motorsports innovations about a month or so ago. At that time he wasn’t aware of a way to get just the sensor, or a way/person to rebuild them. Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the contact info for Todd, Corcon. He’s going to try and help me out. I’ll report back when I know more. Thanks again.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE.

I sent 4 sensors to Todd at performance data systems. He repaired and tested and them back to me in about a week. Everything seems to be fine with the repair work. If anybody needs any electrical parts repaired or inspected, you might give them a call. Todd saved me a bunch of money over having to buy new sensors. Thanks again Corcon for the contact info. Really appreciate it man.
Todd Paton
Performance Data Systems
949-652-6300

1 - 8 of 8 Posts