Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone still doing the online classes? I need some training on both Racepak and MSD grid. Thanks in advance.

·
A Senior Member
2,828 Posts
It would be nice if there were books "X for DUMMIES" so you don't have to stumble around learning their abilities and tricks if you don't have a buddy with the knowledge. The Grid book would probably be short though as it could reveal secrets in tune ups.

A member here revealed how to get a channel average for a set time frame in the RP that is pretty handy. Too bad we didn't race this year to try it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be nice if there were books "X for DUMMIES" so you don't have to stumble around learning their abilities and tricks if you don't have a buddy with the knowledge. The Grid book would probably be short though as it could reveal secrets in tune ups.

A member here revealed how to get a channel average for a set time frame in the RP that is pretty handy. Too bad we didn't race this year to try it.
I'll agree.

·
A Senior Member
2,828 Posts
^^^^^ link?
I tried searching my user name and I don't exist. What a f'n joke the search is!

Anyhow, I believe it is in the technical section that I replied "Thanks" to the poster which I think was one of the prostock guys. Some time this summer.

Let me play around with an old log to see if I can figure it out.

·
A Senior Member
2,828 Posts
Fingered it out, now to explain it.

I used ERPM only.

At the peak of our 1-2 shift I placed the cursor, then hit the left [ bracket. You should get a dotted vertical line.

At the peak of our 2-3 shift I placed the cursor again, and hit the right ] bracket and got another dotted vertical line.

You will now see the AVG MIN MAX AVG TIME between the bracket lines [ ]

The VAL will change moving the cursor.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,581 Posts
I tried searching my user name and I don't exist. What a f'n joke the search is!

Anyhow, I believe it is in the technical section that I replied "Thanks" to the poster which I think was one of the prostock guys. Some time this summer.

Let me play around with an old log to see if I can figure it out.
Hmmm maybe this part of the reason why they're changing forums.

And all this fuckfaces can do is complain about that, too. They complain the shits broke yet when it's time to upgrade, they still complain.

I guess that's what you get when the main bulk of this forum is crotchety ass old men that like talking about cocks because they're still 13 mentally.

·
A Senior Member
2,828 Posts
Hmmm maybe this part of the reason why they're changing forums.

And all this fuckfaces can do is complain about that, too. They complain the shits broke yet when it's time to upgrade, they still complain.

I guess that's what you get when the main bulk of this forum is crotchety ass old men that like talking about cocks because they're still 13 mentally.
Really! LOL

Where did you see me complain about the new changes????????

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
I'd heard that MSD only had one or two people left there that knew anything.

Don't know if Holley drover everyone out or what?

:confused:

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,581 Posts
Really! LOL

Where did you see me complain about the new changes????????
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply you were complaining about that. I noticed that after I posted but it was too late to edit.

My reply to you directly was about them upgrading the forum because of stuff like that.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If anyone at Holley is paying attention,

I'd pay to watch a 10 part MSD Grid you tube series and racepak as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not much Steve. Trying to figure this new site out but I think it's going to be alright. I like the way you can post pics directly. Hope all is going well with you.
Terry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts