Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
My friend Leonoard Long(owner of G-Force Transmissions) called me just a while ago & informed me that he had one of his race cars stolen from the lot of his shop in Cleona, PA.

It is a 1999-2004 Mustang GT body painted Grabber Blue with forward facing scoop. Bogart Wheels & with large 16" wide slicks, Roush/Yates headed Small Block Ford engine With Stick Shift Transmission. The Name "Stukart" is engraved on the valve covers. This car & the trailer was hooked up to & stolen from the lot of G-Force's shop between 3 & 4am this last morning. The trailer is a white dual axle trailer with a PA license plate number "XHE-5549". Their used to be a large Thunderbird 427 FE engine logo decal on the side that was removed but can still be recognized.

The vehicle that towed the trailer away was spotted by security camera & appears to be a dark colored GMC Envoy or a vehicle like that with the last digit on the license plate of the number "6". Possibly a New Jersey plate. The tow vehicle & trailer are believed to have taken the PA Turnpike toward Philadelphia. One of the toll booths has supposedly recoreded it on their security cameras as well. These details were passed on to me from Leonard himself.

Anyone with any information call Leonard Long at 717-228-8410. Any information at all will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Phucking hate to see this. Hope he gets his car and trailer back and one piece.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Thats sucks, we'll keep an eye out at the tracks for it.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Did I read this right, the car was sitting on an open trailer outside? Hope they catch the lowlifes.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Did I read this right, the car was sitting on an open trailer outside? Hope they catch the lowlifes.

you read it wrong, or at least I think you did, said there was a logo on the side of trailer that was removed but still noticeable. which makes me believe it was an enclosed trailer

·
Registered
447 Posts
That's the car Jay was running. I know Leonard very well and that sucks horribly. What the fuck is wrong with people?????? I'm a firm believer that what comes around goes around so I hope the bastards get the yellow shit storms for the rest of their life! We'll keep our eyes open. Fuckin' assholes.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
you read it wrong, or at least I think you did, said there was a logo on the side of trailer that was removed but still noticeable. which makes me believe it was an enclosed trailer
Reading comprehension.... I don't have it lol. Hope they can track the license plate on the envoy, but it's probably stolen too.

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,331 Posts
i travel for work too the west coast from st.louis every week. I know you said it went east from where it was taken.. but ill keep a eye out for it in my travels.. Since i look at most enclosed trailers that pass me anyway.. Hope they find it soon before it gets chopped up

1 - 20 of 141 Posts