Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent him 175 via paypal 3 weeks ago and have not received the charger . I texted him on June 27 he said he had already sent it now he will not respond to my texts or PMS . He received the funds on June Th. This guy is a scammer.

·
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also he asked me to send it as a gift so he did not have to pay the 3% now i can not dispute it. If anyone knows where this guy lives let me know I'm going on a road trip.

·
RED ROCKET
8,624 Posts
paypal will not help if you do it as a gift...never due this unless you absolutly trust the person..

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Burn his fucking house down,fuck his wife,kick his dog,slap his dumb ass kids cause they will be just like him...piece of shit

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Seems kinda weird that this guy would scam when he gave you his phone number. He also posted his phone number in another thread. I'm betting that it's a simple misunderstanding or a screwup somewhere. A typical scammer will go to great lengths to cover their tracks. This guy seems out in the open.

His name is Mike, correct?

·
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seems kinda weird that this guy would scam when he gave you his phone number. He also posted his phone number in another thread. I'm betting that it's a simple misunderstanding or a screwup somewhere. A typical scammer will go to great lengths to cover their tracks. This guy seems out in the open.

His name is Mike, correct?
I dont know his name. Ive called him and have text him but no response. Ive also sent him pm s here. He was on line today.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Here is another phone number from another one of his ads.

610-404-0868

and another

610-833-8762

and another!!

610-800-5875
probably all prepaids and disposable. and yes the scammers want you to call and trust them because you know about scams so if they abswer it must be legit !! wrong.
plus his name is "racecar" he probably knows nothing about racing and just reads for sale ads to make up new scams. they spend more fuckin time coming up and going through with a scam than they would just going to work for an honest living .

·
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its not about the money. Its sad that these cocksuckers fuck up a good thing. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
680 Posts
you should contact doublesperformance on here he left positive feedback for him. he may have the guys address on his shipping box he received

·
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well this cock sucker still hasn't sent my charger or refunded my money. If anyone want to make 250 bucks and know where he lives pm me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
keith .. i did not scam you .....i send the battery charger thru ups thru my work... to the name and address you said.........if you pm you paypal... i will refund what is due to you ...175.00

1 - 20 of 26 Posts