Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round one qualifying video is 103 MB bigs with 18:17 worth of video footage. All Qualifying rounds for Top Sportsman ~ N/A ~ Outlaw 10.5 ~ Bikes ~ Run What You Brung are in this video.. Enjoy.. :D

Round One Qualifying

Round two qualifying includes Chris Uratchko's huge wheel stand. Bike rounds were missed on this video.. Sorry :(

Round Two Qualifying

Round one eliminations features Bruce Sneeds awesome wheel stand.. This video brings back Orlando 2003!!! :-D

Round One Eliminations

Black Chevelle close call with the wall.. Great driving.. :-D

Round Two Eliminations

Dan Millen and Billy Glidden lining up!! Dan Millen running his personal best of 7.09 @ 204 MPH.. :shock: Tight race as Glidden caught Dan alseep at the wheel.. Dan pulls out the win..

Also Golobo running a personal best of 7.36 on 10.5's!! :shock:

Round Three Eliminations

RED EYE!! You know who you are!!! :-D
Round Four Eliminations

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
monty the videos aint working :( :(

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan that is probably the best bet to do.. That way you can watch them over and over without eating up bandwidth.. Thanks :D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got mine on a high definition TV plugged into my DV camera.. Transfer rate is quicker than that.. Damn the quality rocks too.. :-D

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Hey monte, I seen you video taping during top sportsman, did you happen to get the 1992 orange firebird?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monte, I hosted all the Top Sportsman videos in each round of videos. I believe I missed 1st round of qualifying.. :oops:

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Monte, I hosted all the Top Sportsman videos in each round of videos. I believe I missed 1st round of qualifying.. :oops:
It was first round of eliminations

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hey guys this is LIL Carter im late but i made it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Montey you think you could make a small video for me of just the motorcycles in round 2. I would do it but i dont really know how i could do it.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts