Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several sets of older headsets and radios from years ago . They need to be gone thru and repaired . Who should I send them to ? Who does YB suggest ? thanks guys , Bobby

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys use to be members here called Victory Circle Racing Radios is where I got these from . But I have not had contact with them in years . I really need to get these fixed so that I can use them to help teach Lisa how to drive her racetruck .

·
GOD
1,860 Posts
not to change the subject on you here.....but what is a good driver and crew chief setup? looking for something and YB knows all.....bump to the top

·
Registered
418 Posts
not to change the subject on you here.....but what is a good driver and crew chief setup? looking for something and YB knows all.....bump to the top
Whats your application? Door car? Dragster? F/C? or? Buy a 4 or 5 watt UHF system. Don't bother with GMRS radios (stuff you buy at walmart or cheap $300 to $500 system) depending on your application I have a few systems that would work for you. http://www.chitownraceproducts.com Drag systems.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask
Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts