Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It will record some times, I have a rac pak tach and when my guy turns on the switch the tac will come on it will flicker and either work or shut off. shut switch back off and on and it will come on and flicker again if it stays on it records the whole run, if it shuts off nothing. It seems like a signal problem could the tach be bad and hogging the signal from the grid??

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Are we talking about a logger dash? The record button should be separate from the main power to the unit. If the unit is shutting off I would first check the main power and ground supply and make sure you dont have a broken wire/crimp somewhere.

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are we talking about a logger dash? The record button should be separate from the main power to the unit. If the unit is shutting off I would first check the main power and ground supply and make sure you dont have a broken wire/crimp somewhere.
I wouldnt call it a logger dash its the older race pak gages tach, oil presure, temp. Its not shutting off its losing rpm signal from the msd grid, the oil pressure and temp continue to read but no rpm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts