Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
All the gas hoses swell up and fall off the gas tank. C16 ran great until the hose fell off and it ran out of gas. :rolleyes:

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,059 Posts
I thought about doing it just because I enjoy the smell. A gallon of 110 would last me a couple months.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I run av gas, no ethanol, extremely long shelf life, and since switching i'm 3 years on the same spark plug, and no stabil needed for winter months, mix in some klotz for the trimmer and you've got an amazing smelling lawn day. All my equipment starts way cleaner and almost always on the first pull.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I run q16 in my mower if I run out of pump gas. Kind of misses and runs like shit but smells good. I use to run 110 and klotz racing oil in my weedeater and had same result.

·
The Ricer
1,534 Posts
I ran some C16 in my push mower once because I was out of gas and too lazy to go fill up the tank. It got a lot better fuel economy on C16 and I liked the smell so I just kept using it....haha.

I also ran E85 in it and had to run it on full choke the whole time and had to refill it about every 5 minutes it seemed. :)

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Did it for year's and no problems.Also in the weed wacker run straight gas with some upperlube and have had no problems with it for 5 years running.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Lawn mower, weed eater, rototiller, power washer, chainsaw, snow blower... All have had a bit of race gas and a bit of Klotz oil in the fuel. Love it.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Blendzall top lube & regular gas... Smells like the racetrack, also grape or cherry gas addative will do the trick...

·
Registered
15,897 Posts
I run left over c12 and 14+

1 - 20 of 49 Posts