Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't happen often, with their low prices it doesn't have to. But the Renegade Racing Fuel distributor in Florida, Highlands Oil Company in Lake Wales, is having a sale on Renegade. This is a one time sale, just to clear out some inventory to make room for new products. So for the deal of a lifetime on the best race fuel available, PM me.
Quantities are limited so act fast.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for the huge response. And good to see so many switching over to Renegade. The sale will continue through Friday of this week.

·
Registered
31,714 Posts
Any place in northern Indiana or southern Michigan???

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
It doesn't happen often, with their low prices it doesn't have to. But the Renegade Racing Fuel distributor in Florida, Highlands Oil Company in Lake Wales, is having a sale on Renegade. This is a one time sale, just to clear out some inventory to make room for new products. So for the deal of a lifetime on the best race fuel available, PM me.
Quantities are limited so act fast.
I'm in the tampa are. What fuel do you recommend for a 11.1 nitrous car

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the tampa are. What fuel do you recommend for a 11.1 nitrous car
Renegade offers a number of fuels that would work. I need to know more about your combo. Max RPM, engine size ( big or small block ), CR, and how big a shot you spray.

·
Registered
31,714 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Renegade offers a number of fuels that would work. I need to know more about your combo. Max RPM, engine size ( big or small block ), CR, and how big a shot you spray.
347 sbf 11.1 quarter mile car max rpm is 7800 max 300 shot

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
Just picked up 5 gallons of VP c14 at the local speed shop.
$99.18 w/tax
Is that crazy or what.
No other option around here unless you can run blue Sunoco.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just picked up 5 gallons of VP c14 at the local speed shop.
$99.18 w/tax
Is that crazy or what.
No other option around here unless you can run blue Sunoco.
Actually, Renegade is available near you. Send me a PM and i'll put you in touch with a dealer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts