1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
taking baby steps........that thing is sick

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Dumb question: What does r2b2 stand for?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
does the con man from vprc still work there?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
hadn't read the article yet .... i just can bring myself to root for anyone that associates with a known con man that stole hundreds of thousands from racers

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
The former owner of vanishing point is but a small fish in a very large pond that is roger burgess racing operation. BTW Roger tests at PBIR annually and is generally a nice guy & Steve Petty is one hell of a fisherman also !!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
The former owner of vanishing point is but a small fish in a very large pond that is roger burgess racing operation. BTW Roger tests at PBIR annually and is generally a nice guy & Steve Petty is one hell of a fisherman also !!
yet roger still employed him knowing he fucked many many racers

thats got class written all over it

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I noticed on this car at Shakedown (and several others since )that they are exiting the wastegates outside the fenders next to the bullhorns. Why do they do this ? Maybe lowering air movement under the sealed off front ends ? Or another reason ?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
oh i got nothing against dillard or petty .. two of the best out there .. but roger should be ashamed

·
hyperformanceracing.com
2,247 Posts
I dont know the guy from VP but didnt him and his crew build some bad ass cars?

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
yet roger still employed him knowing he fucked many many racers

thats got class written all over it
In the high stakes world these guys live in, it does not matter what you did previously. He has the skills needed to do the job and was hired. Is the guy a POS for robbing people like he did, Yes. Does he deserve to make a living for himself, Yes. Its really no different than other guys that go under in business and screw a few in the process of trying to stay afloat, getting a job in that same industry. Let the guy work in obscurity and do his job. He deserves that much. Hopefully, some people are still trying to sue him, and they get some resolution.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
I admit Jim Geese put out some of the fastest cars per class. And Roger might have thought Jim was a good investment. But I for one believe in karma and all involved know the pass of the one they have affiliated them selves with.

KARMA IS A BITCH!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts