The issue I’m having is the 134 gage couplings won’t connect
I have never had this issue before on cars that are older
Have the fitting been changed
They will not snap on any idea
Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
Need to go to auto parts store and get adapters that will attach to your hoses and make them quick disconnects that the new systems have. No biggie.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Need some help!
I have a 2017 Silverado that the ac needs a charge
This is the first time it’s needed it,
The issue I’m having is the 134 gage couplings won’t connect
I have never had this issue before on cars that are older
Have the fitting been changed
They will not snap on any idea
Thanks
Are you sure it's R134 and not the R-1234yf?

·
Registered
178 Posts
You need a condenser. There is a defect where the dryer tubes weld to the condenser on the drivers side. Get a UV light and look through the grill on the drivers side and I bet it glows green. Did 2 '17 Yukons last week.

·
Registered
215 Posts
... had similar problem, I took it to dealer and let them handle it after messing with it over an hour , my fitting popped right on my older (2003) GMC with no problems

·
Registered
302 Posts
Total bullshit. Just had to do the wifes 15 Yukon. 4 years old and out of juice already. Meanwhile my 05 Sierra is still goin strong on the original shit.

Im really beginning to hate these new piles of shit.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,734 Posts
Total bullshit. Just had to do the wifes 15 Yukon. 4 years old and out of juice already. Meanwhile my 05 Sierra is still goin strong on the original shit.

Im really beginning to hate these new piles of shit.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Wifes 04 Subie Forester finally had some issues @ 105k miles, new compressor and condensor/dryer assy., parts cost me 400 bucks, vac the system add a couple cans, all good. Funk them new PC globalist vehicles.

·
Pontiac "big block"
8,511 Posts
Is that not covered under a warranty? The leak is what I'm referring to.
GM reduced the warranty on trucks starting in 2016 to 3 yr/36,000 bumper to bumper, 5 yr/60,000 on the powertrain.

Chances are it's out of warranty, but sometimes dealers are willing to work with people whose cars are just out of warranty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts