Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on a go Kart kick and stumbled on this video. I think the dudes insane but it looks like a blast.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Not sure if he is moving his head go-pro cam around that much or if the go-cart is making moves like that even a the straight a-ways. Sure enough the first ride would require a second one because of it being so indicting.

·
Registered
21,564 Posts
Google "Kart Vader"

Incredibly, incredibly stupid move on the kart driver

In most parts of the country, this would net you reckless minimum, and I'm sure in many places, a host of other charges. You could be a felon for doing no more than "having fun."

'N all ya need is for juz' one "textin mom" outta that side street..........

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
paddle shifter would be better, not crazy about having to take your hand off the wheel to shift

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,435 Posts
Why? They don't belt themselves in when they race? Just curious.

Frank,

No they dont .

You want to be thrown from them . Theres nothing to protect you staying in the kart . No cage = no belts . .
It's a written law in WKA karting association no belts or harnesses you want to be separated from the kart as quick as possible. It will drive you into the ground and wad you up like a taco with no roll bar. I just can't believe the guy racing that beast did not follow that rule surely he has some karting background but maybe not.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My neighbor in the early 70's was a kart racer and took his newest cart for a "street" run. Did something like this idiot does many time in the vid, runs a stop sign, met up with a car and guess who won the steel battle. Only child. Sadder part his father was killed a few months later leaving mother to no family.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice built cart,probably very high end.It handled great.The driver obviously has a lot of time behind the wheel.In order to have capabilitys he has with that cart.I bet 100 feels like 200 on that scale of car

·
Registered
815 Posts
Do a search for "Kartvader", way better video, only a 125cc shifter, but damn near as fast. I've been tempted to put some headlamps on my 250cc shifter kart and take a ride like that, :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts