Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
lol!,,,I used to wax up the bottom of my Cox powered swamp boat and toss it out in the snow,,chase the dog with it.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
WTF?? Any R/C boat and car lovers on here?? I'm thinkin about getting another boat. I once had a Prather Fun Cruiser and a Pro Boat Shockwave....Lots of fun

·
Boosted Fredneck
2,408 Posts
Back in the 80s I raced nitro boats, had anAeromarine 30 in V & a Prather 40 in V. Those things did like 60 mph.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
WTF?? Any R/C boat and car lovers on here?? I'm thinkin about getting another boat. I once had a Prather Fun Cruiser and a Pro Boat Shockwave....Lots of fun
Had a swamp boat and Miss Bud Hydro. problem is, you have to have a boat to retrieve a model boat if something breaks.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried a nitro rc boat once...

maiden run out on the lake and the engine flamed out about 150' from shore
waited a long time for the breeze to push the boat back to shore and ended up having to swim for it.

put it up for sale after that...lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm just starting with this stuff. I picked up a rustler with the brushless motor. DAMN is it quick. These things have gotten a hell of a lot quicker than the old tyco one I had as a kid.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i just got into the planes and helicopters. lots of fun...and money! my next thing is prolly a rc car

·
Registered
884 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts