Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never was good at video games ,but this is a blast. anybody else flyin these.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,528 Posts

Sure do. It's a challenge just getting the fuckers up in the air.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,528 Posts

Know what I mean? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
"Brookestone" has the small heli's for 29.00 They are a blast to fly and are small enough and light enough to fly in the house.

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
has any one ever flown a jet powerd helicopter, my father in law had one pretty awesome... the power cat is similar to the one he had...

he also helped invent them back in the 70s

·
Registered
763 Posts
I picked up one for my boy for Christmas just a few months ago. I have used it way way more than he has. This thing fly's unbelievable. He had one of those cheapy one's last year, I wanted to get a Hobby grade that will actually fly. The Hobby shop guy said this thing will out fly and is more stable than the higher end Heli's that cost 10's of thousands of dollars. I believe it, I can pick your teeth with this thing.... Not joking...
There about $125 + tax's ready to fly and even come with battery's. I can fly this thing length ways under our coffee table which leaves just a few inches either way.

http://www.bladehelis.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=EFLH2400

·
RTCTTFMF
2,631 Posts
i always spend a couple hours a night playing a computer program called realflight, i dont fly the planes but over the course of 3 weeks by messing with heli's and such i wouldnt say im a pro but im better at it than i was before lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Holy shit. I have to show my kids this thread. I bought them a small R/C heli for Christmas and it broke in about 10 min. I fixed it but it's not going to last.
Those are some serious machines in the pics above.

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
3 flights, three crashes. Some brushless piece of shit that did NOT have collective pitch. I sold it and the new owner destroyed it in 5 minutes! No more heli's for me.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Never tried it myself but watched a friend drive his nose first into the ground on the first flight. They are cool as hell though. I'll have to try that $29 one 1st

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,528 Posts
I picked up one for my boy for Christmas just a few months ago. I have used it way way more than he has. This thing fly's unbelievable. He had one of those cheapy one's last year, I wanted to get a Hobby grade that will actually fly. The Hobby shop guy said this thing will out fly and is more stable than the higher end Heli's that cost 10's of thousands of dollars. I believe it, I can pick your teeth with this thing.... Not joking...
There about $125 + tax's ready to fly and even come with battery's. I can fly this thing length ways under our coffee table which leaves just a few inches either way.

http://www.bladehelis.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=EFLH2400

Those blades are a lot of fun and a nice starter heli. I got the MCX version I sill mess around with in the winter inside. Now, come on back when you can make it through the rungs of a stool doing reverse piroette's.

If you can get it inverted then I will personally walk to your house and give you a handy. ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts