Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Long Live The King
102,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I thought I collected allot of stuff. So last week when I was on the East Coast I had the time to visit an old friend from High School, one of my closest friends from jr high days through 12th grade. I hadn't seen her in about 23 yrs.

Her husband gives me a tour of their beautiful home and he says, let me show you my "retreat" room:

If this isn't the definition of " Some is good, more is better and to much is just right" I don't know what is.

He told me he got " bit by a bug after his second car". His wife asked me if I can help I said " yeah ship me a few of them so he has more room for some new ones" ;)

She told me I wasn't helping.

G-

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
That F-16 looks a lot like the BVM F-16 I had years ago. We didn't have the real turbines back then, just a screaming .91 on 50% with a dynamax that created just enough thrust to fly the damn thing!!! That guy has a great collection. Those Clods go for big bucks...

·
Long Live The King
102,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its all old Tamiya stuff. Atleast the trucks are.
I had 8 cars when I was into it.
He told me he loves E-bay. His $$$ went at least twice as far from buying new. He purchased stuff and then spent a little time re-building and fixing.

G-

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I don't mind running and playing with them I just can't stand it when they don't work. I think he needs a few more though honestly.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
He told me he loves E-bay. His $$$ went at least twice as far from buying new. He purchased stuff and then spent a little time re-building and fixing.

G-
That is 100% true!
I bought a novarossi .21 engine of ebay for $110 dollars.
That motor new is a $350 plus piece.
He has a nice collection going for sure!

·
Long Live The King
102,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is 100% true!
I bought a novarossi .21 engine of ebay for $110 dollars.
That motor new is a $350 plus piece.
He has a nice collection going for sure!
His wife told him he can buy the 454 Chevelle he wants when he sells a few other toys. I think she was serious. I told him just send them to me and tell her you sold them ;)

G-

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
Very nice. I think I counted nine 70 class heli's. I wonder if they all fly or if they are just for show.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts