Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Ill bet you wont find many running fast on that combo.My 69 camaro with a 525na and 8334spd was running 10.50s with slicks,but could only go 11.20s with bfg 275/60s.That was before m/t came out with their tire or i had a soft lok clutch but my searching shows its not worth the time trying to get them to work as the clutch has to be setup so soft it wont last many passes and even then the launch is hit or miss.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Im no stats expert like many of the radials fans on here....But I dont recall seeing any at the recent races that are stick. I want to see video if you come up with some fast ones.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
My ole' 5 speed street car ran pretty good in the 11s on 17" drag radials and stock heavy wheels, so I'm sure there is some fast cars out there with 275s

Edit. That is a stock motor, trans, clutch, rear-end

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
No fast or an all out drag car, but I do run True Street with mine. 275/50 and a T5 has gone 10.68 @127. I said it wasn't fast.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,587 Posts
most radial shit allows only auto's or factory stick shit..so you dont see none with say a jericho or liberty in them plus you cant run a clutchless trans..

i would say whats his name with the lsx stang being built for 275 and 8.5 shit will be the fastest once hes done..

·
Registered
984 Posts
most radial shit allows only auto's or factory stick shit..so you dont see none with say a jericho or liberty in them plus you cant run a clutchless trans..

i would say whats his name with the lsx stang being built for 275 and 8.5 shit will be the fastest once hes done..

I agree, Damon (quicknotch) will have this figured out soon. The clutch will make the difference, and he is backed by one of the best guy out there clutch wise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts