Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to permanently mount my bender, and I'd like some opinions on how much room I should give it to bend up a main hoop. Just trying to decide where in the shop to put it. Thanks

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a future option, don't have time to mess with it right now. I need to bolt it down for a bit to bang out a cage. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
i mounted mine on a 1" thick plate 13"x13" on wheels so i can roll it anywhere and takes up almost no space,i can put a 12' long piece of tube in and doesn't tip over.Its air over hydraulic.

·
Registered
818 Posts
i mounted mine on a 1" thick plate 13"x13" on wheels so i can roll it anywhere and takes up almost no space,i can put a 12' long piece of tube in and doesn't tip over.Its air over hydraulic.
That's pretty much how I have mine and it a small shop it works great.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I bolted mine to the floor on a pedestal, with inserts in the concrete so i can remove it between projects, shops are never big enough. I made the pedestal high enough, so that with a long piece of tube in the bender, I can just rest the dead end right on my mobile bench and it's perfectly level. Just a couple ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts