Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
It should be good. I've always preferred bracket racing, specially fast brackets. It makes the driver a bigger part of the equation
With the box in the car how much does the driver matter?
Air throttles, delay boxes, air shifters.. Are you throwing the lever for the parachute at least?! haha:smt102:smt072

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
it isnt that hard with a deley box to get that kind of light on a slow tree. thats why the protree made it a even playing field.
Still have to let go of the button on the first yellow. Everyone's on the same playing field so there is no advantage, just to the best leaver. I prefer the top end games, take the stripe or dump? I prefer that to the just hang on and look forward. To each his own, I just prefer the fast brackets. Otherwise, it becomes a race of cubic dollars. Bring back Recchia and it'sgame over in top dog.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
With the box in the car how much does the driver matter?
Air throttles, delay boxes, air shifters.. Are you throwing the lever for the parachute at least?! haha:smt102:smt072
It's really all about playing the stripe. What do you think a delay box does? Are you one of the guys that thinks it's magically hooked into the tree or timing system? You still have to consistently let go of the button. You actrually have to be way more consistent

·
Registered
224 Posts
lets see if this year they run out all the topdog and 32 this year since i heard last couple years they dont even run them guys out to the final. i heard the q32 only ran to the last 8 in 2010

1 - 20 of 158 Posts