Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok fellas been trying to sell my ls1 coupe for a little while now had a few tire kickers but no buyers and no reasonable trades im thinking of pulling my long block and selling as a roller. by roller i mean someone buys a longblock and has a running car here are some specs help me figure out a price i shoiud sell the car for any advice would be well appreciated.

the car is fresh built just not what i want looking to sell to get a lilttle more streetable car. this car is verry streetable been driven as far as a hour away from home just didnt get there verry fast.

the coupe:

Motor:
347 ls1 aluminum block(2000 model),eagle rods,diamond pistons -2cc valve reliefs,stock crank,internally balanced, trick flow 215 cnc heads,kooks 1 7/8 headers super vic intake with billet proform 850, bigshot plate with edelbroc big selinoids good for nice size shot(have one big shot nos nitrous side selinoid extra).msd computor,can change all timing curves,2 step,limiters,nitrous retard with laptop.

Transmission:
TH350 fully built with brake. redneck 3500 converter.3 inch custom driveshaft

Front Suspension:
AJE K member and tubular lower control arms.coil over front suspension with strange 10 way shocks

Rear suspension:
upr upper and lower tubular adjustable control arms.strange ten way adj shocks.eiboche drag springs.8.8 rearend 33 spline moser race axles, spool,373 gear. billet anti roll.jegs manual master cylinder

Interior:
has gt interior grey autometer phantom gauges and grant steering wheel hurst shifter. car has no cage. interior is 7out of 10

Exterior:
Car orange. 4in bolt in cowl hood needs paint white.billet specialties street lights front and rear rims have powder coat work with 275x60x15 drag radials. not to wear marks yet

3 inch dynatech exhaust x pipe to rear end
2 complete fuel systems both holly blue pumps and regulators
sumped stock style tank
battery relocated to rear

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,712 Posts
around 3gs depending on cars shape

you can get caged rolling chassis for 2-3gs

i picked my roller up for 1500$ and it had roll bar,tube k ,new rubber,some supension stuff,4" glass hood,centerlines and stock inside..body is straight with no rust..

just go into the rolling chassis section and you will see,mustang rollers are a dime a dozen and go pretty cheap

·
Registered
62 Posts
It is tough to price your roller because you are between a race car and a street car. I would guess that it could go for 4-5 if it is clean and it comes will all that minus the engine. But it also depends on the part of the country you are in etc.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is tough to price your roller because you are between a race car and a street car. I would guess that it could go for 4-5 if it is clean and it comes will all that minus the engine. But it also depends on the part of the country you are in etc.
i agree btwn the race and street car. it is a pump gas moter though 11-3-1 compression. and im located in southern mississippi.

·
Registered
65 Posts
put a 6 speed in it, or a 4l80e and have a bad ass car with overdrive that gets in the 23+ mpg range doing 75 mph. thats very streetable and would be a serious street car

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
put a 6 speed in it, or a 4l80e and have a bad ass car with overdrive that gets in the 23+ mpg range doing 75 mph. thats very streetable and would be a serious street car
six speed would be fun but really want a vette. and would have to have a computer of some sort for the 4l80 the car is carbed

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
go make a quick pass at the track with a for sale sign in the window...you might have some luck that way....glwts

·
Registered
139 Posts
just a tuff market right now, track times do help. I believe the hardest car to sell is a car thats in between street and track. I have had offers quite a few times for my LS1 coupe. Its efi, a/c, p/s and on 235/60/15's on a 100 shot runs tens all day or 11:60's na. Most of the offers where around 7500-8000. so not sure what you where trying to get complete. Mine does need a paint job bad and that can hurt a few thousand in price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts