Never go full horntard

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,800 Posts
it needs a Midol

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
What? did I hurt your feelings dumbass? That's directly out of the bible hypocrite, looks like it makes you look even more of an idiot............. LMFAO!!!!
Point was it has nothing to do with the thread, but you being as stupid as you are you figured it would make people think you had some type of education....but we all know you're an imbecile.

·
Registered
15,031 Posts

·
Registered
19,869 Posts
Repost......the only thing missing from your post is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

have a shitty day Doxxer

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,800 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
If a man needs religion to provide his ethics and morals, he is a man you should never show your back to.
My old man use to say , "Never trust a Man who relies on religion to guide his morals"

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
My old man use to say , "Never trust a Man who relies on religion to guide his morals"
So why has your party placed a premium on RELIGION, for over thirty years?

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
If a man needs religion to provide his ethics and morals, he is a man you should never show your back to.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,800 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
3 post with the same thing?, what a fucking retard, the Muslim Ayatollah Hornmaini must be livid Trump is still his President today and every day for the next 5 years.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
LoL Johnson Humper , My Party is still the Democrat party MoEron.....Pay attention shithead

21 - 40 of 41 Posts