Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That would be you my dear Monty. I received an e-mail today telling me I had a new private message, but there is nothing new in my in-box.
What's up with that? I'm confused now....... :(

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
JerzeyGirl said:
That would be you my dear Monty. I received an e-mail today telling me I had a new private message, but there is nothing new in my in-box.
What's up with that? I'm confused now....... :(
I'm the one that sent you a message....But I won't say anything about anything in your box :roll:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're just too funny Jimmy. So, ya send me a message and then take it back? Nice...real nice. :p
Monty would never do that.....right Monty?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
JerzeyGirl said:
You're just too funny Jimmy. So, ya send me a message and then take it back? Nice...real nice. :p
Monty would never do that.....right Monty?
Sorry....I gotta PM from one of your girlfriends at the same time I pushed sent to you :oops: ....I didn't know it got Trashed......I'm no putor Genious ya know :roll:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok....you're forgiven. :wink:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUTTTTTT. You can make it up to me. Get me out of the 'Burnout box'. I don't like it. Can you do something about it? :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
JerzeyGirl said:
BUTTTTTT. You can make it up to me. Get me out of the 'Burnout box'. I don't like it. Can you do something about it? :-D
Yea I'll be over tonight to fix your Putor.....What time does your Sweetie pass out? :roll:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You tell him Ray!! Bill's at Atco as I type. Testing out new tires & shocks.
I can't wait till school is finished for the year. Lil' Billy can ony hang till about 9 pm on a school night, so it makes it hard to get down there during the week.

And you behave yourself JAMES! :D

·
16,363 Posts
My son is down there too. I'll be there next Sunday for the Quick8 and index races. My son should be running the 12.0 index. Ray 8)

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
JerzeyGirl said:
You tell him Ray!! Bill's at Atco as I type. Testing out new tires & shocks.
I can't wait till school is finished for the year. Lil' Billy can ony hang till about 9 pm on a school night, so it makes it hard to get down there during the week.
:D
YEA MY Wife would fall for that :roll: Testing Tires and Shocks :shock: ...OOOKAY :p

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was a MESSAGE.....really! :smt051

1 - 17 of 17 Posts