Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day posters come in bashing the potus and not once can I recall any of these posts explaining how their life has been negatively impacted by this potus.

So take some time to give examples to support your constant bashing.... and orange man bad isn’t an example.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
94,888 Posts
He hurts their little feelings

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Well they sure as hell cannot use...

1. Poor US economy
2. High unemployment rates
3. Does not protect his country
4. Is a pushover
5. Let's other countries push us around
6. Pays off terrorists with cash
7. Paint our police force as a problem
8. Weakened our military

Wow the list can go on and on !!!!
TRUMP 2020 !!!!!

·
Registered
31,486 Posts
<crickets>

It's like asking Stymie WHO provides the health care coverage for HIS daughter. WHO provides the day to day expenses raising her.

Again ....... <crickets>

But he's "raising her right" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking deadbeat piece of shit.

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
Well they sure as hell cannot use...

1. Poor US economy
2. High unemployment rates
3. Does not protect his country
4. Is a pushover
5. Let's other countries push us around
6. Pays off terrorists with cash
7. Paint our police force as a problem
8. Weakened our military

Wow the list can go on and on !!!!
TRUMP 2020 !!!!!
Everyone of the above apply to Obama and the idiot demoRAT followers would vote him in again in a minute. That’s how stupid they are.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
His little tarriff stunt has definitely made it harder for me to sell a job. His little hats have brought out the absolute worst in a lot of you guys. And my friends across the world talk shit all day long now.

·
Registered
12,074 Posts
Trumps hats have exposed the left as tyrannical dictators and overall bigots.

A simple hat proves the left is not tolerant and accepting of anyone

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Well horner has to look harder for cocks to suck since there are more of his donors working now, i guess it sucks to be horner, more hours spent at the glory hole, i guess that is what has old cum guts hornre's pussy cry baby ass in a up roar.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
What is amazing is how the left preaches to be tolerant of the "man" who wants to grow tits and surgically add a vagina and to be mindful of his little feelers but if a highschool student or anyone else wheres a red hat with a few words in white print then they are "open season" for slander, hatred and bigotry. The left curses us who sing make America great again and praise those who yell Down with the USA. Disgusting!!!

·
Registered
8,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
His little tarriff stunt has definitely made it harder for me to sell a job. His little hats have brought out the absolute worst in a lot of you guys. And my friends across the world talk shit all day long now.

View attachment 52477
That’s it that’s all you got?

How are your “friends across the world” doing?

You got a 401 or IRA? How’s that doing?

Who are “you guys”?

Yea trump is the antichrist.

Weak real weak.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
All I know for sure is that it feel great to have a POTUS THAT PUT SO MUCH GENUINE HEART AND GIVE A FUCKS INTO THIS COUNTRY.
I truly feel that our country is headed back.in the right direction, a very long way to go yet but definitely headed to a far more solid country.
If all the naysayers would just stop and look at what Trump , his cabinet and the Americans that supported and continually still support him have done in 3 short years it is amazing.
just imagine where we would be had the other party won.

·
Registered
17,412 Posts

View attachment 52477
that's a CYA, and an excuse to raise prices at the same time...……….surely you have more than one supplier when you work up your bid. And, you can count on the free marketplace to determine the prices, that the materials will cost you...…...we have a word for that...….it is called capitalism

·
Registered
20,995 Posts

View attachment 52477
Maybe you should solicit quotes from companies that use American materials.

·
Registered
31,486 Posts

View attachment 52477

Where's that grand, coward?

Still scared of the TRUTH?

Guess so.

LMAO

·
Registered
31,486 Posts

View attachment 52477

You couldn't sell water in the Sahara desert.

Fucking fraud.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts