Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a next day air package shipped out of fraser on tuesday, and UPS is claiming they could not get it out due to the weather. is this typical UPS B.S., or were things still screwed up from all the rain on monday? it's a day late and they still want me to pay the full NDA cost because it's an act of god. thanks

·
Registered
792 Posts
I live about 6 miles from the distribution hub. Yes, it was as bad as they say. Some of the underpasses had 13 feet of water in them. Not an exaggeration. Whole area has been flooded. Most of us have had water in our basements. Commute has taken many 2 hours or more. A lot of roads completely submerged.

·
Registered
12,084 Posts
i had a next day air package shipped out of fraser on tuesday, and UPS is claiming they could not get it out due to the weather. is this typical UPS B.S., or were things still screwed up from all the rain on monday? it's a day late and they still want me to pay the full NDA cost because it's an act of god. thanks

Pretty bad out there. Record rain and flooding, do a google search.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
This was view on Monday

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
after running a warehouse for 20 years, i've come to realize that pretty much anytime you call UPS to make a claim, they automatically start telling you that it's not their fault and the claim is denied. as a result, i'm a little gun shy when they say it's the weather, i guess this time they have a point though.
thanks guys, hope you dry out soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts