Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Trans Am small tire bracket beater, 1965 GTO street car , 1965 GTO LDR(clone) in progress
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey since both of Mike Recchias cars are out of commission he said that he was going to give my dad the points for the rest of the year. So I just wanted to make sure thats cool if we just tack the points on top of our points.
Thanks

·
Registered
1998 Trans Am small tire bracket beater, 1965 GTO street car , 1965 GTO LDR(clone) in progress
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think its fair, I mean chuck can switch drivers, and cars...We should be able to take his points.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey since both of Mike Recchias cars are out of commission he said that he was going to give my dad the points for the rest of the year. So I just wanted to make sure thats cool if we just tack the points on top of our points.
Thanks
Damn, Mike told me the same thing, I offered him 25 cents a point

what did you guys offer?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I think its fair, I mean chuck can switch drivers, and cars...We should be able to take his points.
I only said we 'might' have to do a switcheroo:(:p

...I found this really cool stuff 'super glue bondo' in the back of the shop and we got some old campbell soup cans to piece studezilla back together...

my hand is suddenly feeling a lot better so lets not be hasty about the points issue:-KFCD
now all I need is some baling wire and we should be good to go for labor day

so we shouldnt have to switch driver or car:supz:

·
Registered
222 Posts
haha thats funny orsolini offered $.75 cents

thanks again chuck for helping me out the other day with the challenger

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Sorry guys, just found the post. I haven't been ignoring you.... found out last week my mom has a brain tumor, she's been in the hospital. They plan on removing it on Monday, so my time on here will be limited. Hopefully everything goes well. I am still planning on being out for Labor Day. I'd never let you guys down. If I am not, please understand. Lynne :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sorry guys, just found the post. I haven't been ignoring you.... found out last week my mom has a brain tumor, she's been in the hospital. They plan on removing it on Monday, so my time on here will be limited. Hopefully everything goes well. I am still planning on being out for Labor Day. I'd never let you guys down. If I am not, please understand. Lynne :rolleyes:
Hi Lynne
give your Mom best wishes for us...hope all goes well on Monday...see you soon
Chuck

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Hi Lynne
give your Mom best wishes for us...hope all goes well on Monday...see you soon
Chuck
The tumor was removed sucessfully after an hour and a half long surgery. It went better than expected. Now we are just waititng for the biopsy. We should have the results in two days. Mom is doing good, she will be in the hospital 4 - 5 more days. I will be at the track this weekend(provided everything stays on a good note).
Would you believe one of the care providers for my mom is a member here, LOL!! WOW!! Couldn't believe it, of all the places to run into a member, on the surgery floor at Christ Hospital. Thanks Big Reece, and I will see you out at Byron in October!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts