Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 12 year old son was looking at You Tube about the Scott Kalitta crash and replied to someone who posted that they thought it was funny because it mad him mad. We got an email from You Tube from this guy calling him a stupid idiot. What I want to know is can this guy get our IP# or address from this and find him by this? My wife is flipping out over this and mad at my son because she thinks he might can find out our personal information. Is there any way he can find out who my son is from the IP# or can he even get the IP#? Help me out!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
My 12 year old son was looking at You Tube about the Scott Kalitta crash and replied to someone who posted that they thought it was funny because it mad him mad. We got an email from You Tube from this guy calling him a stupid idiot. What I want to know is can this guy get our IP# or address from this and find him by this? My wife is flipping out over this and mad at my son because she thinks he might can find out our personal information. Is there any way he can find out who my son is from the IP# or can he even get the IP#? Help me out!
Negative.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts