Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I don't even know the meaning of the word Rick.

Also, that bracket stuff is too much work for me. Foot to the wood. No such thing as hitting the brakes in a dragrace.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris Uratchko said:

Also, that bracket stuff is too much work for me. Foot to the wood. No such thing as hitting the brakes in a dragrace.
Exactly the point I'm trying to get across!

So if we as a group are not going to be happy being bracket racers, What can we do to insure that there will be a place to race heads up?

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
I did one race last year for the fun it.

it was fun.

I Like heads up racing Better.

Yes, Monty I was Driving and went out in the semi's :-D

A Bad Racing is better than a good Day Working!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Rick Miller said:
Chris Uratchko said:

Exactly the point I'm trying to get across!

So if we as a group are not going to be happy being bracket racers, What can we do to insure that there will be a place to race heads up?
I think you have just made sense Rick! Duck and cover, it's going to either get really thick in here or you will be ignored all together, go figure :-D

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
My thoughts exactly. its WAY too much like work if you ask me. around here though the bracket racers are where the money is for the track so we run our heads up stuff through thier events.

Bob

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
If ya don't think Tony and Patrick read this crap ....you could be mistaken.....now instead of the normal crap we do.....just try to be a bit more civil.......just a skosh maybe we can't figure this shit out........also remember no traveling Series is doing well in '05.......and yes I talk to a lot of people to know this.....I'm not pulling this info out of the air.....Think First.....Type second :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Heads up stuff is doing better than ever here in MI. It's tough to justify the expense and time invested in chasing a series around the country when you can race for decent money, in front of huge crowds, at home.

The NSCA Salem and Cecil County races seemed pretty cool. Looks like they had good turnouts. Orlando is always fun. Milan kicks ass. The NMRA is running Outlaw 10.5 stuff now. Hmmm....did I just put together my 2006 schedule?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, I know it's been proposed before , but with fuel prices being what they are, I think a regional program with a season finale in Columbus would be cool. Or keep the races closer like MI, OH, PA. ?

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I am doing my part to help heads up racing. What is everyone else doing?

Milan Dragways next event on September 2nd is going to be the one to be at. Blevins and Millen will continue to battle it out. I have a feeling this race will be the one where they finally line up against each other. The 15,000 people who were there last week will tell you they will be back for more bumper dragin', tire smokin', wheel pullin' action!! $10.00 to get in.. Hell bring the wife and kids.. they get in free!! $10.00 to see all this :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I'm there!!!!!....I got some paid gigs in Indiana on Wed & Thurs....then its off to Milan on Friday on my way home :-D .....get the extra room ready Monty.........I'm headin West :p

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Rick Miller said:
Who will be happy as a bracket racer?

:smt039 me!

I really don't mind being a heads up racer but I can't build my car fast enough to be in competition with other racer everytime the rules change!

also contingency money sucks. :smt018

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Kwikford said:
Rick Miller said:
Who will be happy as a bracket racer?

:smt039 me!

I really don't mind being a heads up racer but I can't build my car fast enough to be in competition with other racer everytime the rules change!

also contingency money sucks. :smt018
I will have Monty change your name to Slowford

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Ummm Jimmy I would have to do that for all the Fords then... :roll:

Slow7DMACH1
SlowJimMonson
SlowBillGlidden
SlowChrisUratchko
SlowEtcEtc... :smt005

1 - 20 of 35 Posts