Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine works for an oil company and her boss has a titanium Amex black card. The card needs to be destroyed, but they dont have any idea how to do such

Would a really hot torch do the job? Or maybe some sort of acid?

I told her to contact Alex about it but she hasnt gotten to that yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
grinder

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Your in luck I am an official American Express Black Card Titanium Disposer Pm with your address and send me the card I'll handle the rest ...

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
"Your in luck I am an official American Express"

Dude, you exposed yourself as a fraud with your first word. Check your dictonary for your & you're. (Good try, though.)

As far as the oil company big whig with the card; let him figure it out. We're all too busy trying to figure out how to pay for his products.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Hey Patrick, bring it to my shop. I'm sure we will find something around here to screw it up. If my machinery, tools, gunpowder etc. Can't handle it there's a machine shop across the street. Lol

·
Head Phuckstick
18,588 Posts
Cutting torch, E6010 1/8" welding rod turned up and letter her burn, Plasma cutter, Tin snips. Thats just a few off the top of my head. LoL

Shannon

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Or how about just send it to AMEX for destruction?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mentioned the torch and I'm sure they have one at her warehouse. They should have a grinder as well since its an oil drilling rig company. If not, ill give you a shout darrell

·
Registered
173 Posts
I cant believe you all responded to this... If the idiot has a credit card that
he doesnt know how to get rid of, I think his family needs to be getting a
monthly check for him.

LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts