Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Deplorable Basketcase
8,984 Posts
if old Wiley was the Coyote back there howlin'..I'd invite him in for a beer just to hear some of the old stories! :lol:
and ask him if I could check out that ACME catalog.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,948 Posts
Coyotes killed our neighbors dog a few years ago, they are thick in the woods behind our house, I would suggest live traps and then sentence them to death.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Where I am they have to cross narrow human occupied land to get on the peninsula. the north end of the lake is tens of thousands acres of bush! I don't worry about them in the summer,but in the winter they can get here easy across the ice! I've only seen a couple around,but they are the bravest/hungriest ones who attempt it! One of my neighbours hunts them for farmers in another area! I was letting my dog run loose one night on a walk and he booked it past me all the way down the road home dragging something, completely ignoring me. I get home and he's knawing on a skull/ back bone carcuss the neighbour must have had on his property! had to wrestle it off him thought he found gold!
My big male cat takes care of the foxes,kicks the shit out of them,comes in the house with claws full of red fur! They won't come near him unless he turns his back on them to come back to me!

·
Registered
294 Posts
In 2019 a 77 yr old lady was attacked by a animal & pulled into a ditch (later died), they said test results did find canine DNA at the scene that could match anything from a wolf or coyote to a domestic dog.
Many locals believe it was a coyote attack.

Other
In my county its against the law to let dogs run loose between sunset & sunrise (class 3 misdemeanor).

41 - 46 of 46 Posts