Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got rims back from champion, they are the street lite rims. The valve stem hole is directly behind the beadlock and you cant access the stem to put any air into them! Now what do I do? Drill a second stem hole? Grind away at the new beadlock? Any help appreciated

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Someone sells a bent metal valve stem we had to use on a set awhile back.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I have the street lites with the champion bead locks and the forgot the valve stems. I called them and they had them and sent them right out to me. I would call them and they will help you out. And they do come out and bend up and miss the beadlock like jake said.

Steve

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have the street lites with the champion bead locks and the forgot the valve stems. I called them and they had them and sent them right out to me. I would call them and they will help you out. And they do come out and bend up and miss the beadlock like jake said.

Steve

X2! They sent me a set of the bent ones back with my wheels. Give them a call

·
Registered
330 Posts
While we are on the subject . I just got mine back from champion they came with the bent valve stem. Her's maybe a stupid question. I have been running tubes with my 28x10.5 slicks. Do I drill a new hole for the tube valve stem or ditch the tubes? Any help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts