Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a scoop from Quartermax and it arrived right before Christmas. This is what it looked like when it got here.
I called Quartermax right then. Craig said no problem, we'll get you another 1 out today. He didn't need pictures or any proof. He said hold on to it and I'll send UPS to pick it up. The second scoop arrived in perfect condition.
Just wanted to post that Quartermax is a great place to deal with.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Want to really get angry...about 1/5th of the parcels I delivered as a mail man (before I retired thank GOD) were sent by companies through UPS...then UPS would relabel them and send them through the US Postal Service!!!

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,806 Posts
Want to really get angry...about 1/5th of the parcels I delivered as a mail man (before I retired thank GOD) were sent by companies through UPS...then UPS would relabel them and send them through the US Postal Service!!!

thats a fact , and im not sure why , the ups man is at the local post office every day unloading boxes . im not sure how it makes money but what ever .

·
Registered
893 Posts
quartermax customer service is first class.i ordered a BBF motor plate and got one for a belt drive.called and had it picked up and a refund next day.i'll call them again!:D

·
YB Managing Editor
51,157 Posts
You can't pay enough for this kind of advertisement.. For the price on one scoop quartermax will get a couple thousand views on this one thread. :smt023

I don't understand why any company would risk getting ass reamed on this site by fucking people. :confused:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another good dealing I have had recently was with Steve at MURRAYS SPEED AND CUSTOM 954-788-6843.

Between him and Scott Hall, Sales Engineer, at Moroso Performance, they got me fixed up on the right oil pan for my application.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
do we have a good service sticky... i know we have a place on here, but i don't think that gets a lot of hits. i'll add goodvibrations motorsports, and rbs superchargers to the good guys list...

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Another good dealing I have had recently was with Steve at MURRAYS SPEED AND CUSTOM 954-788-6843.

Yup, Steve has always been great to deal with, treats me right every time. Quartermax is good to, no problems ever. UPS, if it werent for driving jobs, they could'nt get one!:toimonster:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Ive been on the phone with one of the guys and we were talking about ups,I was telling war stories,and he said Oh if you only knew! A great bunch over there,Always pros.DR

·
T/S 368E
31,184 Posts

Good to hear, I was just looking at scoops today.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
May be the perception because the negative threads get a shitload of posts and views. But it is not the case.. Look at the feedback section. It's 10-1 positive feedback.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5
I agree. When the little guy gets screwed, he makes sure everybody knows, and rightfully so.

I think it's just as important to let people know when you get taken care of.

Good info either way is always helpful. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts