Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock suspension mustang runs deep in the 5s without cage has sub frame connectors should i put it on a frame machine before i have a cage put in?

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Frame rack probably, just to make sure or see the square-ness id say. It should have a cage, that would help tie it up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not run over anything but the car does launch hard....has been on the back bumper and it always wheel stands 80 to 100ft out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If i put it on a jig can it be straightened out? Basically just searching for the right way to go about getting the car right before proceeding to put a cage in the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
A good frame guy should be able to straighten it out BEFORE you do the cage. Do some research in your area before you take it to just anybody. A good frame guy is a dying breed.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I know a guy back in the day (greg Blevins) Had a mustang with a big block and shit load of nitrous! He didnt have the roll cage in yet and was street racing it and I saw it later at the shop having a roll cage in it because he twisted it so bad it actuaally tore holes in the floor pans!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts