Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Schedule shows open but front page says closed for season? Do I have right site or swindlers site

·
Registered
313 Posts
quakercitymotorsportspark.com is the website and yes, they are closed for the season. The Great Pumpkin Race was the last weekend for the year.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K thanks

·
Homer
2,181 Posts
PRP is open Saturdays for the next 3 weeks, with a rain date of Sunday. Phone is 724-668-7600. You can also sign up for their text alert service. Go to
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/index.php

at the bottom of the page you'll see

Click that, and you can get a text if the track closes due to weather. Works great, might save you some hassle if you're coming in from the west

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I heard from a reliable source that works for IHRA that said if Quaker was to move the starting line and add 200' of shutdown IHRA would give would give them a national event.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I heard from a reliable source that works for IHRA that said if Quaker was to move the starting line and add 200' of shutdown IHRA would give would give them a national event.

Further evidence of IHRA's continued downhill slide.......SAD

·
Registered
698 Posts
im in the same boat! want to get a couple all out runs, but everyone is closed! just hope for some nice weather and trp will be open.
hey dennis if you want to make the tow if all goes well im going to prp sunday it looks like cuz rain on saturday. give me a call let me know.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are putting his 670motor in my car and letting it eat :smt102

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe to much motor for you car....HaHa J/K
And how would u know that Davis r u another one of them geniuses that don't race. Just saying

1 - 20 of 23 Posts