Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone lives near Northeast Ohio and would like to go to a great track rental, this is it. It's hosted by the Hollywood Knights car club Youngstown, Ohio chapter. We've done this event for about 8 years now and boasts to be the best track rental around. We usually get about 125 cars on average ranging from 8 seconds to 15 seconds. Track prep is usually good and you will get a ton of passes as the staging lanes are run by us not qcr people. Cars from New York, P.a., and ofcourse Ohio will be in attendance.
2010 Quaker City Track Rental

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 13
gate opens 9AM
racing from 10AM to 4PM
Open to the public $35.00 to race. $5.00 to spectate.
directions clicky http://www.quakercityraceway.com/directions.html

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Sounds good ill be there!

·
Registered
24,130 Posts
Thanks for the heads up it's on a Sunday my day off i'll mark that day on my calender.If my broke ass has any money then maybe i'll try to bring my car.

Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gamblers race?
Sorry no gamblers race bud. Qcr doesn't even let us run a quick 8 as they view it as an "event" and that requires extra insurance o so they say. I don't know, but if you need any tuning or want to see some of the fastest stree cars between here and Pittsburgh stop out it's a good time with a really good turn out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts