Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was eventful to say the least. Last qualifier with the black car, Frankie went so fast he blew his own door off. The door looked like shredded wheat. John Ray and I somehow managed to pull off a miracle. We cut up the old wing from the yellow car to fix it. Duct tape ad pop rivets to the rescue! Still not sure how we did it. Black car had low ET for the 1st round, but lost on a holeshot to Alex Hossler by .011. Good news is the door stayed on at 207 mph. I guess it really is 200 mph tape! Won 1st round with the yellow car and wound up facing Dan Millen in he final. His car is a freaking beast and consistent as hell. We lost, but ran the best ET and MPH to date 3.92 at 197 mph on a 10.5 inch tire, crazy. 60 foot was off a little, otherwise it would have been in the 80's. Sneaking up on it slowly. These guys know how to put the **** tune on it. Spent most of today chasing down fiberglass and resin to do more permanent repairs. This place has some jacked up stores!! Day off tomorrow, hope to do a little sightseeing.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like you've been one busy guy since you hit the ground over there Danny. Thanks for the updates!

You guys going to make the TOPMA race at Dallas Raceway race next month?

g
My car prob wont be ready til april or may at this point I'm now 3 weeks behind schedule :)

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
DAY OFF.......would that be like ....... beers at the Ramada????

Hey Hance.....you hear that....Frankie's guys get a DAY OFF!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts