Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
The Q16 will make more horsepower and the same torque as alcohol. Now in pulling, generally you are at a constant, higher rpm range. This is where the Q will shine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whats the scoop on the New Lane Choice 7. Have any racers ran at a track that is using it. I am looking to possibly changing to it this year but would like a little feed back. Thansk,

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
SBC tracter puller. If the engine has a carb set up for one of the fuels what would make more power?

What are you pulling with SBC ?? I'm looking to do the same with a couple of groups in Texas. My kid pulls now, and this pulling thing has set my racing thing back to the rear burner.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I would disagree with the gas making more power than the alky, you will make a ton more torque with the alky and should be in the same area with the HP range.

·
Registered
191 Posts
What is the price on Q16 and M5 per drum? That may help us better chose which to run.
I have been running the 99.9% alcohol may try the M5 this season. I Bracket Race and run the alcohol for the cooling effect & the extra power from it is a plus. I run the Ron's Terminators and they do not milk the oil.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Q16 this weekend was $767 a drum, up from last year. M5 was $295, Regular meth was $195, Sunoco Maximal was $430 and Meth was $150.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts