Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer who wants to run a Q_Jet on his stuff. I'd rather not but he is the customer.................

Who can I ship this to and have it done to function?

Thanks

BT

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
super easy. throw the dashpot in the trash, change secondary rods to big block olds stuff, play with top door tension

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
super easy. throw the dashpot in the trash, change secondary rods to big block olds stuff, play with top door tension
Going on a 67 Firebird resto. Thought airgap and 750 but some Firebird purist shamed him into the stock intake and carb. It is essentially a core carb.

·
Registered
22,769 Posts
Going on a 67 Firebird resto. Thought airgap and 750 but some Firebird purist shamed him into the stock intake and carb. It is essentially a core carb.
I'm having Jet Performance in Huntington Beach Ca restore mine with what they call a Stage 2 for 375.00

Sean Murphy at SMI also in Huntington Beach does nice work on them.

My bird is almost stock 400. If you want a number let me know.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
whoops... wrong thread...

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm having Jet Performance in Huntington Beach Ca restore mine with what they call a Stage 2 for 375.00

Sean Murphy at SMI also in Huntington Beach does nice work on them.

My bird is almost stock 400. If you want a number let me know.

Thank You

·
Registered
43 Posts
VAL HEDWORTH HAS BEEN DOING Q JETS FOREVER. EVERYTHING FROM STOCK TO FULL TILT SUPER STOCK BUILDS. I HAD ABOUT A DOZEN Q JETS DONE BY HIM. NOT ONE PROBLEM. GIVE HIM A CALL

660-385-2536

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VAL HEDWORTH HAS BEEN DOING Q JETS FOREVER. EVERYTHING FROM STOCK TO FULL TILT SUPER STOCK BUILDS. I HAD ABOUT A DOZEN Q JETS DONE BY HIM. NOT ONE PROBLEM. GIVE HIM A CALL

660-385-2536
That is the name I had in my mind but couldn't get it.

Will give him a call.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Not too difficult to get a quad up over 1000 cfm at 1.5 inches. They can work great on some pretty nasty stuff. Once dialed in, they are AT LEAST as good as any Holley you'll run. Smart customer you have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts