Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting some Q-16 shipped up to Alaska. Who would be the best place to contact in regards to shipping out the Northwest? Active duty military has blessed me with an assignment up here. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Get ahold of John and Jay Childs there in Anchorage. They can help you out with that and anything else you might need. John owns a machine shop and Jay owns jay childs race cars there in Anchorage. Tell them Mark sent you and tell them I said hi!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Forgot to mention, John owns and drives the "Jus Money" pro mod and Jay runs a top alcohol funny car at ARP and in Canada. I used to crew for them. Great people!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im pretty sure Jay gets it from a local guy here. I am just trying to source it on my own. Tired of paying 15/gal for C-16 locally.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
We are a dealer for VP Fuels. Shoot me your delivery (business address) ... I'll see what I can do. We are located just outside of Seattle. 1 drum? Q16.

Glad to help.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
We are a dealer for VP Fuels. Shoot me your delivery (business address) ... I'll see what I can do. We are located just outside of Seattle. 1 drum? Q16.

Glad to help.
would like a price shipped to Sumas,Ship Happens on first ave 98295 I can p/u from there assuming border will let me!! PM if you could please ,dont need till mid April

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Yeah, I need to double apologize (nojoke)... I have put the request into our warehouse, but haven't been able to get a straight answer on whether they can or would ship across the border..kind of giving me the runaround.. I get the feeling it's a pain in the ass. I will stay on top of this... I'd like to be able to help. Thanks for the PM Sheldonw!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Good news - just got word, our warehouse WILL ship international. I just need a complete ship to addresses (full name) and whether you need lift gate delivery or can pull off the truck by yourself.. forklift onsite etc.

Please email direct at: [email protected] as my PM box is oftentimes full. I'll see what I can do!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts