Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 4'' blued python, a 4'' blued diamondback and a 2'' blued cobra. All colt revolvers of course. These were my dad's guns he bought new and left me when he died. I don't do wheel guns at all (well except for a NAA .22 mag mini revolver) so they must go. My three uncles said they would buy these guns, one each, and when the time comes very soon they will have to put up or lose out. If somebody wants one now I can tell them the time to hand over the money is now. All three have minimal holster wear and have factory wood grips in great shape. The python has very light scuffing on the cylinder and barrel tip where it has been laid down through the years. The diamondback has had the trigger and hammer gold plated and has a brass butt plate on the bottom of the grips. This butt plate has some ornate engraving and my dad's initials on it. Whoever buys it will get a new plate made with whatever they want engraved on it unless your initials are BQ and you want it the way it is. My dad owned a jewelry store and made the butt plate and plated the hammer/trigger in the neighborhood of 30 yrs ago. The cobra and python are unmodified other than gold inlay on the factory engraving which can easily be removed. All I have is the guns. No original boxes or paperwork. Cobra does come with a leather Don Humme IWB holster. I just wanted to check here to see if anybody had any interest incase my uncles back out on me.

python-$1250
diamondback-$850
cobra-$250

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the cobra a new or old style?
It doesn't have the exposed case extractor rod thing (not sure what the correct name of it is). It hides away under the barrel. That would make it a new style right. I don't have any pics right now but will take some soon.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow between pms and posts here I didn't realize these things were so popular. I should have pics available by the end of the week.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that would be new style. Mark me down for it as long as its clean.
For as old as it is I would consider it in great shape. It has minor holster wear and that's it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts