Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Dennis,have a BEER or 2 or 3 or whatever.
Have a great one!:partyman:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well happy birthday big guy... hope the birthday fairy brought you cold beer for a hot evening... i suggested edible panties but I don't know if the BD Fairy went with it...LOL

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Happy Birthday Dennis,have a BEER or 2 or 3 or whatever.
Have a great one!:partyman:
I'll cheers to that:drinkers: happy birthday Dennis.

·
Registered
736 Posts
for you dickhead, i'm on a diet. j/k no, really happy birthday, i hope its a great one as your getting up there and i'm just a pup.

·
Registered
736 Posts
you've got 44 minutes to scrub-a-dub or no "special gift" for you...:-Shower:teabag:smt110:Boobs:Sheep

·
Registered
736 Posts
Lynne is on the phone(she's at work) and she wanted me to wish you a very happy birthday. she also added that your not allowed to get any older as that makes her older..... Ha Ha i'm still younger than both of you.

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Lynne is on the phone(she's at work) and she wanted me to wish you a very happy birthday. she also added that your not allowed to get any older as that makes her older..... Ha Ha i'm still younger than both of you.
We were talkin about that last night...i wish i could go back and be 20 again....dont think she'd want to be 11 though

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
We were talkin about that last night...i wish i could go back and be 20 again....dont think she'd want to be 11 though
When you are 11 you want to be 16

When you are 16 you want to be 21

when you are 21 you want to be 30

when you turn 30 you want to be 21

when you turn 40 you want to be 16

when you turn 50 you just want to wake up on the right side of the dirt.

Life is kinda funny, happy birthday big guy.

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
When you are 11 you want to be 16

When you are 16 you want to be 21

when you are 21 you want to be 30

when you turn 30 you want to be 21

when you turn 40 you want to be 16

when you turn 50 you just want to wake up on the right side of the dirt.

Life is kinda funny, happy birthday big guy.
That last one is the best Kev...Its gonna be a blow out when or if i get to 50 and you better make it back here for that!!

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Happy Birthday...

now get that damn bug off your sig

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
That last one is the best Kev...Its gonna be a blow out when or if i get to 50 and you better make it back here for that!!
Its not that far away, I still remember driving around Berwyn in the party van trying Mcdonalds Filet-o-Fish sandwiches when they came out lol.

I should be retired and living in a nice lake michigan lakefront condo by then :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts