Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
21,645 Posts
WA governor jay FUCKTARD inslee is threatening to do the same thing. The Spokane (Spokamentro) area is all atwitter because they might have to "regress" to phase whatever and lock up some more

·
Super Moderator
47,518 Posts
Mean while, the fine Governor of Florida just lifted ALL Covid 19 bans, restrictions, mandates, and whatever you want to call them, that were enacted during the last 14 months. Florida is completely back in action. DeSantis is the man.

·
Moderater
13,873 Posts
Mean while, the fine Governor of Florida just lifted ALL Covid 19 bans, restrictions, mandates, and whatever you want to call them, that were enacted during the last 14 months. Florida is completely back in action. DeSantis is the man.
Desantis totally trolled her too..

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I did,....and it was bashing her for doing everything she has been stopping the citizens of her state from doing. So did I miss anything?
No sir. I know you did.
just by some replies of others, it’s clear they didn’t watch it.
Personally, I thought it was rather hilarious and a nice bash on her!
I almost made a comment before I watched it but glad I didn’t. Hahaha

·
Registered
19,518 Posts
You will see a huge surge in mental Health Issues come from this just consider the kids that have missed out on not only school in person but proms, sports, graduations and everything else all this time. That's just the kids Adults will also suffer from issues due to this lock down that they got away with and have now decided that Control of the people and their activities is a just thing because they claim that they follow the Science which indicates the exact opposite of what they are doing, not to mention with Vaccines out now even if you have the vaccine you are not safe then why the fuck did we bother getting the vaccine ??? This is what happens when DemoRats gain control of Congress and States, as this is part of their ultimate goal is total control of people and reducing us to one class the poor class

·
Beyond old
4,731 Posts
AND! We don't recognize your idiotic vax pass.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts