Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Clean install Wayne. Does it still have a stick behind it?
Thanks. Yeah it has a T56. The car and drive train are ready for big power (my next engine will make >1K HP), but I can't afford it right now, so I rebuilt the engine and did the turbo kit/body work on the engine compartment just to hold me over.:D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I was afraid you were going to say that, I'm looking for 3" inlets and 3.5 out. I figure when it comes time I will just need to get one made.
They will make one for you, they would probably just chop the cast ends off a put the billet ends on for you.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Still in the finishing stages, but 374" Windsor, twin Borg Warner 60mms from Work Turbochargers, C&S Carb, Air/Air intercooler, and a glide. Not much for exhaust though, lol, it dumps just in front of the tire with a muffler on it. (The turbos should take care of the noise level somewhat I hope) I am going to drive the wheels off of this thing, too!

Looks great!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Still in the finishing stages, but 374" Windsor, twin Borg Warner 60mms from Work Turbochargers, C&S Carb, Air/Air intercooler, and a glide. Not much for exhaust though, lol, it dumps just in front of the tire with a muffler on it. (The turbos should take care of the noise level somewhat I hope) I am going to drive the wheels off of this thing, too!

So you've given up on the big single? Still running E85?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Wasn't this truck in Hotrod a year or so ago with a n2o motor in it?

41 - 60 of 304 Posts