Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for pics of your set up and street legal exhaust.......street cars only ....show up and show out ...

i have a new toy and would like to put it on the street and drag it from time to time

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just to make sure .... i would like to see pump gas turbo street cars

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
<---------My junk runs on pump gas too. I used to drive that bitch everywhere! I has actually made the trip from Ft Bragg to Ft Rucker, AL 3 times! I live on a dirt road now and I am kind of a clean freak when it comes to it...so it doesnt get driven much anymore.

As far as my exhaust it used to just dump by the front right control arm. It wasn't too terribly loud being a 4" downpipe. Now that it is out of the fender it is even louder.......and you have seen pics of my junk before lol!

·
Registered
162 Posts
496 big block, with full 3 inch exhaust all under stock hood.

last pic is car at the water at Mobile Alabama, and i live in Canada, We put the miles on it!

·
In the shop with my Vette
5,110 Posts
496 big block, with full 3 inch exhaust all under stock hood.

last pic is car at the water at Mobile Alabama, and i live in Canada, We put the miles on it!

What turbo's are these. I have a pump gas 496, and I want to make the switch to turbo's. And what does this thing run?

thakanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
This will be the last season of it being streetable, im ditching the radiator and switching to a ice tank gonna step up blocks and put a mini tub in it so I have more tire room all I can fit is a 28 x 10.5 and it rubs. Im fixing to step this bitch up and make some numbers!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
1996 Ford Mustang
2.3 from 88 T-bird
99% stock for a couple more weeks...

Have a good day!
Michael

1 - 20 of 304 Posts