Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pork butt or large pork loin, rinse, place in crockpot on low with one 20 oz. coke per lbs. cook overnight or all day (6-8 hours) drain juices, shred, add sauce of choice ( we use jack-d, brown sugar, and kraft original) cook on low for 1 more hour. drink beer and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Tried this this past weekend and it turned out great. Very easy to do.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My wife did this with a bottle of Italian dressing. made great sandwiches. and you couldnt help but wake up and want one at 8:00 a.m

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
try this sauce too. mini flask of jack d, quart bottle of kraft original bbq sauce and 2 cups dark brown sugar. mix and add to anything hot enough to melt down the sugar. thanks for the feedback, we use a whole loin from sam's, cut the middle into chops and save the rest for bbq

·
Registered
169 Posts
I stole some Jim Bean. That was the only thing Dark. may have used a bit toooo much JB. But its sure is good

Tee

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
I bet Old Bushnels would be good in that. It is probably the most flavorful Irish whiskey I have ever tasted.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
beam el do it!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Damn, I cooked it overnight last night and it was breaking apart as I pulled it out of the cooker to shred it, rock on! Mixed the bbq and stuff together, yum, and it's in the fridge for now but will be thrown back in the crock pot for serving at the track either tonight or tomorrow! Thanks, this is the easiest pulled pork ever!!!!!!!

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dr pepper worked well today with a nice cold coors light

1 - 14 of 14 Posts