Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Pudge is cool...when he started with the Rangers I went to see him numerous times, the TV doesn't do justice to his arm...that guy has a cannon attached to his shoulder. I saw Nolan Ryan pitch and Pudge catch several times..2 of the best to ever play for the Rangers.

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
Wow..............I guess they've thrown in the towel already! Unless Branden is going to catch again, but I thought I remember him saying he didn't like catching anymore.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yep I think Detroit has thrown the towel in and they unloaded a huge contract. It's a great trade for the yanks though considering Posada is done for the year.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Looking forward to when the Yankees come back into town on Sept. 1 for their makeup game against Detroit. I'll have to get used to seeing Pudge in pinstripes since I'm a Yankees fan.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
A-Rod and I-Rod back together again. Well I guess one out of two ain't bad for the Yankees, they finally aquired someone other than Jeter with some class. Go I-Rod.

·
Registered
314 Posts
throwing in the towel?

hows that throwing in the towel ? we need a relief pitcher and they need a catcher. sounds like a good trade to me. we weren't going to re-sign him anyway

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Fuck the yankmees, and fuck pudge!

A-damn, im gonna throw you a pm, give me a shout on your way out here so we can set somethin up......

Havent Heard much from Mystic Chrome Daddy this season

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fuck the yankmees, and fuck pudge!

A-damn, im gonna throw you a pm, give me a shout on your way out here so we can set somethin up......

Havent Heard much from Mystic Chrome Daddy this season

He said he is coming out. My plans just got all phucked up thankyou very much Ford Motor Company. I have to turn in my lease now if I dont want to pay $500 a month for my next truck. So that has phucked all my plans for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
681 Posts
hell yeah! first we robbed xavier nady and damaso marte from the pirates, now we send kyle farnsworthless to detroit for a hall of fame cather, bitchin!!! its about time the yeankees come out on top of a trade like the phuckin red sox have for the last 5 years!

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
Pudge has like a .370 average in the last month..... he's been doing well and dang that guy is one heck of a catcher......

Hate to see him go but I'll be laughing when he whiffs at those low pitchs like he does occasionally.

·
Registered
243 Posts
He said he is coming out. My plans just got all phucked up thankyou very much Ford Motor Company. I have to turn in my lease now if I dont want to pay $500 a month for my next truck. So that has phucked all my plans for the next few weeks.
what the hell is that all about Adam? my lease is up in a week, and they havent said a word to me.

Chris

·
Registered
303 Posts
It was a good trade for both teams with both guys having expiring contracts this year.
If the tigers are going to do anything this year they had to have better pitching. Farnsworth is a strikeout an inning guy that throws strikes.
Pudge is still an everyday catcher, but if you play him like that, his batting average will drop like a rock, he was hitting below 240 for most of the year. His average came back up when he started being platooned with inge.

·
Registered
182 Posts
How many non English speaking players do the yankee's have now? But....since this is NYC and less than 20% of the population speaks English I guess it's a good fit!:smt076

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Pudge has like a .370 average in the last month..... he's been doing well and dang that guy is one heck of a catcher......

Hate to see him go but I'll be laughing when he whiffs at those low pitchs like he does occasionally.
Pudge has lost it.

Inge has 130 fewer at bats this year. Has more walks and more HRs then pudge.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts