Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah she gets alot of attention but hell look at her, she deserves it. The best looking radial tire racer out there and she does a well damn good job of helping promote the races and hell she has to put up with duck ;)...........so all you jealous ass bitches can stick it up your ass cause she is well worth the attention for what she does and donald too. Some of the best promoters out there and making outlaw racing better and better. Dont be so pissed off cause she wont let you hump her leg :cool:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
this thread is soooooo last week:WGAF

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just making a point tired of all the pussy ass bitches crying over her getting the attention instead of them.....duck and puddin do alot for outlaw racing and promote it damn well...thanks to both of you.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,555 Posts
puddins new song she sings while at home

whos that peaking threw my window,....ahhh justin p chick chick powwww no body now.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
just making a point tired of all the pussy ass bitches crying over her getting the attention instead of them.....duck and puddin do alot for outlaw racing and promote it damn well...thanks to both of you.
:teabag:teabag:teabag:teabag:teabag:teabag:teabag

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just keep posting and bashing her, all your doing is making her more famous and giving her more attention :)

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Just keep posting and bashing her, all your doing is making her more famous and giving her more attention :)
I havent seen anyone trying to bash her here. What I do see is you trying to generate publicity for your event by using Puddin and Donalds name to draw attention to it! And I believe everyone else does to.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

Sounds like your the pussy ass bitch crying over her cause she aint with you............I bet your screensaver is her..........ASS LICKER!!!

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
First page! :toimonster:

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
In Mofos!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Frankly, I haven't seen any evidence that either of them lack the ability to defend themselves when they see fit. I think this thread has less to do with them and more about you which is why this is a thread and not a reply on any other thread.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It would be pretty awesome if people would stop making stupid fucking threads like this. who gives a fuck. Seriously. Get off her ovaries
Posted via Mobile Device

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
Yeah she gets alot of attention but hell look at her, she deserves it. The best looking radial tire racer out there and she does a well damn good job of helping promote the races and hell she has to put up with duck ;)...........so all you jealous ass bitches can stick it up your ass cause she is well worth the attention for what she does and donald too. Some of the best promoters out there and making outlaw racing better and better. Dont be so pissed off cause she wont let you hump her leg :cool:
YOU SIR ......ARE ONE DUMB MOTHER PHUCKER!:-Shower

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Who will be selling the tickets for when duck shoves justins head up his ass?

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
i am sure she is stoked that you are campaigning for her. after all, you are the most loved guy on the bullet.:rolleyes: there is a part in tropic thunder you need to learn. it says "you never go full retard"

1 - 20 of 170 Posts